3 Things I Learned That Made a Me a Better Forex Trader

Forex Help is Finally Here

Tired of losing money and everyone is always talking about how much money they make in the currency market? I know I was. I have been trading for quite a while now and have learned quite a bit. There was time when I thought I knew enough to trade successfully in the Forex arena but a quick loss of a large percentage of my trading capital made me humble very quickly! Fortunately I did not lose everything and I came out of it a lot stronger and over time I made good money. Here is what I learned and the lessons which will help your trading:

1. Do not be greedy. You have probably heard this before and it may not be all that sexy to talk about but it is worth acknowledging. There is NO faster way to lose your trading capital in the Forex market then getting greedy. Know before hand how many pips you are going for and why you are getting in a move. You must also know when you are getting out and no matter what STICK TO IT!

2. Ignore fear. Once you have practiced on a demo account and know what to do - do it! If you lack confidence it will kill you, period. Believe in your method and do it. I have included a link to a review site for reliable Forex software programs, these will really help any trader's confidence.

3. Have a mentor. You should trade with someone that has proven themselves in the forex market and if you cannot find a mentor then use a good software program. This is priceless ... trust me!

Make a Killing Trading Forex! Forex Winning Strategy is the place to visit.

Your One-Stop Shop for everything Forex! Scalping Forex is the place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment