Forex Trading Methods - Get Back to the Basics!

It's hard to believe, knowing what I know now about forex that many people out there are trying to learn the most complicated forex trading methods. When I see people scour the forex forums to try every forex system that involves using a hundred indicators, I can't help but shake my head and think "that used to be me".

For the people that are in this stage of forex trading, let me ask you a couple of questions. Have any of these methods led to any profits? Do you actually understand what these indicators are telling you are you just blindly following them because that's the system?

You see, anybody can make a system with these lagging indicators like stochastic and moving averages. It's not complicated. But the thing you have to ask yourself is what do all these things mean? What does this have to market movement?

I found that it's very difficult to trade successfully any forex trading method, if I don't understand the underlying reasons for a trade. I know these magical indicators seem like the easy way out for trading forex, but it's really not. If you don't believe me, just think off all the time people waste searching for the ultimate "holy grail" indicator.

If you take the time to learn that the currency markets have patterns which are repeated constantly and can be taken advantage of, you start to see the true energy of price movement. It doesn't matter which time chart you are looking at, these patterns have something that all lagging indicators don't: The ability to forecast.

Jim Buhs has been a successful forex trader after learning how to trade price action. Once he understood that all he needed to trade forex successfully was on a plain chart with no indicators, his profits soared.

To check out this and more forex reviews, go to LearnForexDirectory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment